Saturday, October 23, 2010

Doubts

I don't know what's going on with me. I envy the pro-cosplayer, I wanna be like them but my situation sometimes make me think "am I able to cosplay again?" I barely made it to any cosplay event this year. I have no idea if I able to make it for CF too.This is hard, maybe I should quit cosplay? but it's my passion! to have and make something that is a pleasure such as this is what I dear the most. I love cosplay, I love be with my friends but am I fit to be around them? For God sake , I'm much older than any of them. I can be called onee-san already. I don't know. Maybe if I am able to go, I may not be cosplaying but instead I'll be cheering my friends. I love them so much, even we never even met before. We share the same passion. That's what makes us so close. I guess :) *sigh* pressure~~~~~ TAT

I will format my lappy after this. He 'yes my laptop is a male' He getting slower each day. =_=" Will be installing all applications again, Adobe, mic.office, and so on~

owh yes..current mode: I miss my best friend K.Byakuya. We have a fight last time and now we are back together, OWH!! not as a lover as you all read my lovey dovey drama in fb, we just friends who share problems together and supporting each other. for God sake, long distant relationship never work for us :p and furthermore I AM MARRIED...duhh...don't get us wrong, when we said 'I love you' means we do love! but as a friend. We are indeed a good friend who rely on each other :) He really reliable, who ever became his lover is so lucky. :) I wish him all the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment