Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Onna Soshite Byakuya (Eves and White Nights)

My heart. It has been years I falling in love with you, over and over again. You always make my heart beating so fast. Give me the exciting butterfly effect through my whole body. Just thinking about it gives me chills. Owh my... You not even exist, why do I fall in love with you so deeply? Every time I close my eyes I always call you into my dreams, for all the things I do in a day I always have you in my heart and your voice is in my head. Your eyes, your perfect curved lips, your scent…you drive me crazy. I wish I could see you, I wish I could talk to you, I wish I could hold you but I can’t do that because the world know, you not exist. I’m in love with shadow and I enjoy it because you never let me down. You never yell at me, you never say no to my request, you never fail to make me happy. Even you not here, but I know in my humble heart you are the king and I will always love you until I die. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment